Saturday, November 10, 2007

Is MPM really a Win/Win?

I do not really know you but imagine you are like so many people who are looking for a way to change your life; you want to believe there is something out there that can give you financial & time freedom, but you are also afraid you will never really find it. I understand. I tried so many things; until I found My Power Mall. I decided that since it was F*REE, it would not hurt me to try it out. What I discovered when I did was so far beyond my own expectations! This is truly a company committed to creating a Win/Win situation for everyone. Let me share yet another thing that our Founder, Ginny Dye, has written:



I used to think I knew what creating a win/win situation was all about. I thought I had a big heart and I thought I tried to create positive experiences for people; helping them anyway I could. A game showed me just how wrong I was!

Back in October of 2002, I attended a personal growth seminar called Personal Mastery. I was only there because I had been asked to host it in Seattle by the company I was involved with. I had no clue it would radically transform my life! The second night we played the Red/Black Game. I am not going to tell you how to play the game because you may have your own chance some day. Let me just say that it showed me some revealing truths about myself.

I have been an athlete all my life. While I played sports because they were fun, make no mistake; I also played to WIN. Competition is as much a part of me as breathing. I truly did not see the point of doing something if I did not do it to win. The Red/Black Game showed me how out of balance my thinking was. I still play to win; but my winning has taken on a different twist.

I now strive to make every situation a true WIN/WIN. If everybody does not win, then I am not making a good decision. It is this philosophy that runs MY POWER MALL. Every decision that is made has to be a win/win for everyone in the company. It is not good enough for a decision to increase corporate profit; it has to create everyone profit. It is not good enough for a decision to help corporate and MPM members; it also has to make a positive impact on the world.

Making decisions based on the WIN/WIN truth I learned by playing the Red/Black Game has transformed my life and a company. I hope all of you who become a part of the My Power Mall family will also apply this principle as you build your business.


This is the philosophy that created the company highlights. The best part is that you can generate money not only for your organization, but also for your staff AND the people who support you - with a completely FR*EE program. We recommend a certain strategy for every organization we work with. Whoever is reading this letter; you should join My Power Mall first. Then, sign your organization up under you. Once the organization has their website, then you can send it to your Board, your supporters, etc. and let them get their own F*REE Power Mall. Everything that happens from that point forward will create income for your organization, for you, and for the people who are helping you build it. We have created My Power Mall to be the ultimate Win/Win situation for organizations!

Once more on the highlights...


- MY POWER MALL really is FR*EE. There is no cost to you. EVER.


- There is nothing to SELL. All you have to do is shop in any one of 1000+ stores on your own personal Mall and buy whatever you and your family need and want.


- Give away F*REE Malls and create financial freedom from all the purchases on your team.


- There is no qualifying to receive your income. When you make it, it is yours. Pretty simple.


- There are no meetings. People already know how to shop!


- All tools are FRE*E. You are given everything you need.



My Power Mall has created the perfect system that will harness the Power of Online Spending to Change Lives. In fact, that is their motto. Harnessing the Power of Online Spending to Change Lives!

If you are intrigued and want to know more, please visit my website at
http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/12520 .____ . You will be able to view a great video and have every question answered. __.

I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,

Rex USA


Free ebook
http://www.togetherwecanchangetheworldpublishing.com/Resources/DailyPowerBoosters.pdf

No comments: