Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This is a wonderful letter from one of the top MPM Power Leaders. Read her letter and you'll understand why she's at the Top! Thank you for sharing, Robin!



Dear Ginny,



I have been wondering how to start my MPM story. I have been a network marketer on and off for 25 years. Each of the 3 companies I joined with such hope and enthusiasm it seemed impossible to fail. Then each time bit by bit that wonderful feeling was absorbed by the industry I was in and I found myself out side looking in again at others who seemed to somehow have the answer that eluded me each time.



I have been an RN for over 40 years and I have seen such courage and determination demonstrated in so many ways by the people I was privileged to work for and with so I had no doubt than the impossible could happen and did to many people.



My last MLM company was truly focussed on improving lives and I attended wonderful yearly meetings in Utah for over 4 years. Each time I came home armed with such energy and hope and each time it quickly dissolved into the normal air surrounding my regular life. I thought about the energy and joy that always surrounded the teams I initially built and the emptiness that always followed and finally made a decision. I was just not an entrepreneur, something was missing.



As I was challenged by my mentors in MLM to look at what was happening for me I finally recognized what my feelings were reacting to, I felt like a snake oil sales man selling false hope and I just couldn't ever do it again. I would not be part of this dream that ended with only 3% succeeding and the other 97% littering the sidewalks of their lives with lost dreams.



I have been engaged in studying the masters of self development like Wayne Dyer and his Power of Intention which had made my life so much richer. In February a friend introduced me to a recent DVD called The Secret where so much of the lessons I have studied over the past years were included. I joined the online presence of The Secret and several days later was exploring a blog and saw a little ad that said Power of Intention inspired business and found MPM.



That initial discovery caused a huge opening in my spirit as the Band-Aid of disappointment ripped off my mind and I knew this was the business I had been waiting for all of my life.



My wonderful partner/husband John frantically researched MPM as I was sending out ecards and invitations to those people in my life with whom I wanted to build my new life. Some of them joined, their instincts told them that this was not to good to be true. In our first 2 months we had just over 200 new MPM family members.



My best friend sent out a simple email just after she signed up for MPM and a few weeks later we found she had introduced MPM to someone with an international web business and suddenly our team was going from traveling like a small rocket to supersonic. We have scrambled to keep each new person welcomed and aware of the possibilities of MPM, and remaining so grateful for all the professional support and teaching in our back offices.



Now at 16 weeks with just over 2000 malls in our business we see the magic working when others get the MPM virus and joyfully share this new concept with their friends and family. Tina on my 8th level sends me a wonderful note with a smiley attached every time she has a new front-line sign up, "here's another one for you" is the message. She was amazed when I called her when she gave away her first few free malls and found she was on my second last level and said "I will just have to fill up your 9th level".



This past week we were on vacation and went to VA and then drove an hour to meet with Ron who is one of our amazing downline leaders. MPM has enriched our lives so much its almost a miracle, the people who are in our lives now just keep on amazing us. Each new person who accepts a free MPM business opportunity becomes a member of our MPM family.



Guess I am leaving out the how did I do it, for me its all about the Power of Attraction, for my husband John its all about hard work and persistence but that just doesn't feel like it describes what we are all about. Joy, fun, gratitude, excitement and the persistence and hard work seem a mere byproduct.



Occasionally I receive email from members of my team who are impatient and just don't see the" Diamonds in their MPM backyards" they ask me to look at their other deals and I out of respect for them don't send what I really want to write..."Are you crazy, look at what you have with MPM" so instead just wish them the best and tell them in my opinion there is nothing that even comes close to MPM in the business world.



Enough from me. Thank you Ginny, thank you all in the wonderful T10, your vision has changed our lives.



Robin Boyer



************



MARKETING MENTOR CORNER!



Copy Cat, Copy Cat where are you: As a marketer I'm asked all the time, "How do I market to others, and how can I get others to sign up?" The fastest way to get a business started, and to be successful, is simply to look at and copy the model of others.



We have all heard; "Why re-invent the wheel?" If you go to Google.com and search (On line businesses), you'll see that there are over 145 million web sites with relevant information. I'm not going to have you look or research each of them, but at the same time I'm going to tell you that if you want to succeed; "You need to look at your competition and LEARN from them".



So find other opportunities and sign up to a few. See what kind of emails they send you in order to persuade you to upgrade, or see if someone calls you and write down what or how they talk to you.



At MPM we try and give you the upper hand at this, and we do it by telling you how other TOP Members have recruited so many into their down lines.



One thing I'd suggest when modeling your techniques after another, is to change it up and make it stand out a little.



For example we have all seen the advertisements that say "WE BUY UGLY HOUSES". This campaign was completely different than all the other real estate ads and pulled in hundreds of thousands of calls, and it still does.



So, how would you compete by copying that advertisement? Well one company used them with their own twist and said; "WE BUY THE UGLIEST HOUSES AROUND!" Do you thing this add pulled in callers? You bet; it pulled in about 71% of the same amount of calls that the other companies ad pulled.



In short, check out how others are doing their marketing - sign up for other programs (only to learn from them). Make a few unique changes of your own and we'll see you next time.



Regards,



MPM Marketing Team

Dr. Edward Maltass.



http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/12520

No comments: