Sunday, July 22, 2007

What A Homeless Man Taught Me About Life

Last night pretty late I was on the way home from taking my
younger brother to visit my sister for a couple days.

I was on the way home and right before I was about to turn
onto my street I eyed one of those guys that stands at the
stop light to wash your windshield for a couple dollars.

It was a red light and I was the only one there so it was
pretty inevitable what was going to happen.

But what DID happen completely surprised me.

I rolled down my window to tell the guy I didn't have cash
on me to pay for my windows being cleaned.

And the guy said something that completely shocked me.

He said:

"I don't mind. Don't worry about paying it will come back to
me in some way."

I said "Go ahead."

Before I rolled my window up the guy gave me a tip.

There is a stop light where I usually turn left to get home,
but it's one of those stop lights that has a green only left
turn signal. (For those of you in Europe and Asia it would
be a right only turn signal.)

I usually pay it no attention and go through when the main
light turns green, especially if it's late a night like it
was last night.

The homeless window cleaner said . . .

"Hey by the way, don't turn if you don't have the green
arrow signal. I've seen about 4 people get tickets doing
that tonight."

Wow!

That's exactly what I would have done had he not given me
that priceless tip.

So not only did I get my window cleaned, but this guy saved
me from getting a $50 ticket to boot and gave me a lesson on
life.

That lesson is . . .

Take pride in whatever you do and serve the customer at all
costs. It's the habit that counts not the vocation.

And the law of reciprocations WORKS on all levels.

That is, you do the right thing with the right intention and
you can rest assured that in some way your actions will
be reciprocated. (Sometimes in ways you might not expect.)

And I wouldn't be surprised if someday soon that fellow that
was cleaning my window was back on his feet serving on a
larger scale.

In your network marketing business, your customers are your
team members, serve them. Give them the best that you have.

The best way to this is to be a resource, not only through
knowledge, but through experience.

Here's how to get both in abundance through proper live
training and the RIGHT marketing principles that will have
your leads calling you and joining your business from all
across the globe on virtual autopilot. Go here NOW:

http://daegan.getnetmlmprofits.com/profits/intro.php?guid=1e54000c1719-e83390622b&email=freeecourses101@yahoo.com

To the top,

Daegan Smith

Presented by Rex Andrews

No comments: