Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Did I ever tell you how I lost my job?

I think the story will be insightful . . .

There I was minding my business and I get a call on my new
Sprint cell phone. Not a number I recognized, but I picked
it up anyways.

It was the CEO of the company I was working for with a
message.

I thought it was strange that the CEO was calling me out of
the blue, it hadn't happened before so I knew something was
up.

In a five minute conversation I was told the company was
downsizing and that I had two choices.

One to work for minimum wage or two to leave with one months
severance pay.

He called halfway into the month and said these changes were
taking place the beginning of next month.

So much for company loyalty right?

I had worked there for 2 years and that was the notice I was
given.

Sink or swim right?

Now luckily for me, and little known to him, I had an internet
business running on the side that was doing about $20,000 a
month at that point so I didn't sweat it much.

But that's how it went down.

No real security in the J.O.B. world.

The only real security you really have in life is finding
opportunity, seeing it for what it is, and going after it
with all you got.

I see no greater opportunity in this world than the merging
of the internet and network marketing.

How else can I guy make $20,000 per month on the side
working a few hours a day undetected.

Get started now no matter what position you might be in, the
truth is your future depends on it.

Here's how:

http://daegan.getnetmlmprofits.com/profits/intro.php?guid=1e54000c1719-e83390622b&email=freeecourses101@yahoo.com

To the top,

No comments: