Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm A Complete Failure, But . . .

P.S. "Astonishing New Profit-Generating System
Fattens Your Bank Account Even If No One
Joins Your ML'M Business" Yet ... you can
discover how the creator of this unique
system grew his organization by over 3,967
people in only 14 months WITHOUT ever picking
up the phone! Impossible?





I have some very uplifting news for you
today.

Did you know that I am complete failure at
network marketing?

What do I mean?

I'm a guy that couldn't close a person on the
phone to save his life.

I'm a person who made 1000s of cold calls
over the course of 8 months and spent
thousand of dollars buying leads in the
process.

I got hung up on and yelled at more time than
I can count.

I worked my business six days a week cold
calling leads day after day chasing them down
on the phone and I couldn't get ONE of them
to say yes.

Talk about sucking at something . . .

I am a complete network marketing failure
when it comes to using traditional
techniques.

In fact . . . You're probably a much better
network marketer than I am.

But in all this failure I was able to master
on thing that saved me.

I think this quote by author and successful
network marketer Myron Golden says it best.

"What you lack in skill you can always make
up for in LEVERAGE!"

If it weren't for this little truth I would
have nothing of value to share with you.

You see I learned that if I could just find a
way to compensate for what I couldn't do, by
systemizing it, not only could I be more
successful from a personal standpoint, but I
would stand a much better chance at helping
others who were in my boat and it worked!

So no worries . . .

You can be a complete network marketing
failure by their standards and still be a
successful network marketer.

I'm a liitle past my two year anniversary and
as it stands right now as I type this email
we have grown a team of almost 6700 people
and I, a person who couldn't get a single
person to say yes to my business opportunity
over the phone, have recruited 421 people
without picking up the phone.

Crazy huh?

This is good news for you because if I can be
a failure by their standards and still
succeed then so can you.

All you have to do is master the art of
leverage and that's what I'm here for;)

There is hope.

To the top,

Rex



P.S. "Astonishing New Profit-Generating System
Fattens Your Bank Account Even If No One
Joins Your ML'M Business" Yet ... you can
discover how the creator of this unique
system grew his organization by over 3,967
people in only 14 months WITHOUT ever picking
up the phone! Impossible? http://daegan.getnetmlmprofits.com/profits/intro.php?guid=1e54000c

No comments: