Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Crave Testimonial Extravaganza! JANUARY 4TH 2008

Prior to getting started in Vitamark I was a major skeptic when it came to energy drinks. They did nothing for me except make me shaky and nauseated. So imagine my skepticism when Vitamark announced that we were getting an energy drink! Yeah!
Once again Vitamark has made a believer out of me. Since drinking the energy drink I have very high energy, and can get so much more done. The other day I was so energetic I swept my entire lower level, mopped, straightened up and dusted, all the while carrying a conversation over the phone with one of my affiliates. And I did it all in record timeƂ -- 30 minutes -- which is a record for me because I HATE HOUSEWORK! I will find any reason and am easily distracted when it comes time to do it. LOL
The other day while driving very early in the morning I found myself falling asleep at the wheel. I could barely hold my eyes open. At stop lights I would rest my eyes, and that was scary. I immediately poured my pack of Crave into my water bottle, and shook and drank it. Within 10 minutes I was wide awake and alert! I had a ton of energy. So much energy in fact that it lasted a full eight hours! I didn't feel any crash and wasn't shaky at all. And just eight hours later CRAVED another. Unfortunately for me I was up until 11:30 that night.
The only precaution I can give is DON'T TAKE CLOSE TO BEDTIME MAY CAUSE INTENSE ENERGY AND PREVENT YOU FROM SLEEPING!
I love this stuff!
Tracy Fouts



Crave Audio
http://playaudiomessage.com/play.asp?m=457013&f=LEVIAD&ps=14&c=00FF00&p=2&h=29

Free web site

http://coachme.CraveBigMoney.com

No comments: