Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Crave Is My First Energy Drink

http://coachme.CraveBigMoney.com


Dear Jana:

I am 50 years old and had never ever tried an energy drink. Oh yes, I drink plenty of coffee to get me going in the morning or keep me moving after lunch. However, I never tried anything marketed as an "energy drink". Â As the Crave pre-launch evolved, I kept learning more and more about energy drinks by talking to people that drink them on a daily basis. By the time I received my Crave on December 19th, I was so ready to try it.

I decided to see how it would affect my workout. So, about 15 minutes before working out, I poured half of the stick pack in 16 oz of water and drank it. The first thing I noticed while doing my DVD was that when I got to the leg lunge section, where I usually do 2 or 3 and take a water break because I physically can't do more, I was able to complete the entire set of 15. Was not sure what to think at that point, was I getting better or was Crave working? Since I did not workout the day before, after completing the DVD, I decided to go to the gym (across the street) and do the treadmill for at least 30 minutes. I always pick the treadmill with the jog track on it so I can calculate and see how far I have gone. My normal routine is to walk at a pace of 3.5 to 3.7 for 1/4 mile and then to jog at a pace of 4.5 for as far as I can into the 1/4 mile. I usually end up jogging for aobut 1/8 of a mile.

This day, on my first jog session, I completed the entire 1/4 mile and was not even out of breath. Then I knew it was Crave helping me. I did another 1/4 walk at a pace of 3.9. My next jog session I decided to see how far could I really go. I completed 1/2 of a mile at a pace of 5.0! I was shocked. I proceeded to do another walk of 1/4 mile at 3.9 and one more jog to see how far I could go after working out for 30 minutes on the treadmill. Again I was able to go 1/2 mile at a pace of 5.0. I cooled down and felt awesome.

As I was leaving the gym, the guy at the desk that usually checks us in, stopped me and commented, "I have never seen you workout so intense." I proceeded to tell him about Crave and brought him back a sample to try for himself.Â

Thanks for an awesome product,

http://playaudiomessage.com/play.asp?m=457013&f=LEVIAD&ps=14&c=00FF00&p=2&h=29



Debi Talbert
Proud Vitamark Affiliate

No comments: