Friday, October 26, 2007

Wondering what the catch is?

Just me again. You know, when I joined My Power Mall it was really important to know if they had tools to help me succeed, and I also wanted to know how much money I was going to have to invest to share it with people. Sure, maybe it was Fr*ee but where was the catch? I decided to really check it out so I joined, went to my Back Office and was completely blown away to find:

* A complete Training site with 40 wonderful training letters

* Training Calls & Recordings of all company calls

* A complete Email Campaign. Yes, if this works with you, you can use it yourself!

* Beautiful full-color Invitation Cards

* A series of E-cards I can send for F*REE

* Internet Marketing Training

* Classified Ads

* Banners coded with my MPM ID#

* Flyers

* Complete Business Reports

* A Members Forum

* And, a Communications Forum where I can communicate directly with the Founder, Ginny Dye

And, YES, all of it really is FR*EE.

The best part is that you can generate money not only for your organization, but also for your staff AND the people who support you - with a completely FR*EE program. We recommend a certain strategy for every organization we work with. Whoever is reading this letter; you should join My Power Mall first. Then, sign your organization up under you. Once the organization has their website, then you can send it to your Board, your supporters, etc. and let them get their own F*REE Power Mall. Everything that happens from that point forward will create income for your organization, for you, and for the people who are helping you build it. We have created My Power Mall to be the ultimate Win/Win situation for organizations!

So, let me hit the highlights again...



- MY POWER MALL really is FR*EE. There is no cost to you. EVER.


- There is nothing to SELL. All you have to do is shop in any one of 1000+ stores on your own personal Mall and buy whatever you and your family need and want.


- Give away F*REE Malls and create financial freedom from all the purchases on your team.


- There is no qualifying to receive your income. When you make it, it is yours. Pretty simple.


- There are no meetings. People already know how to shop!


- All tools are FRE*E. You are given everything you need.



My Power Mall has created the perfect system that will harness the Power of Online Spending to Change Lives. In fact, that is their motto. Harnessing the Power of Online Spending to Change Lives!

If you are intrigued and want to know more, please visit my website at http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/12520 . You will be able to view a great video and have every question answered.

I look forward to working with you!

Rex Andrews USA

No comments: