Friday, October 19, 2007

Ride The Crave Wave!

from News Department
Crave Energy Drink™ : Coming Soon!

The Crave Energy Drink™ Countdown continues this week -- what are you doing to get ready for the "Crave" explosion? Don't forget to let your prospects, customers and your entire group know just how big this is will be! You don't want to be caught unprepared as the launch date draws nearer!

People Are Talking
"WOW! I want to share with the team about Crave. We Diamonds and above each got two sample packs of Crave in little plastic zip lock bags at the Leadership Dinner in Houston at Convention, so we could experience and know about Crave. Crave is a pretty green colored powder, sort of like Kool Aid, only it's actually GOOD For you.

Being a nice and careful yellow, I didn't test my Crave samples at convention. I waited til I got home to the safety of my own nest. I had NO IDEA what to expect. And hence was TOTALLY unprepared for what happened next. WOW! Crave is unbelievable. I only took 1/4th - yes only ONE FORTH - of the sample pack. I mixed it into a water bottle (8 ounces), shook it up and down 2 or 3 times, and began to sip the Crave. I couldn't believe it. Now, remember I am moving. Moving is stressful, right? And LOTS of heavy work. Lifting things. Packing. Toting things upstairs and downstairs. Putting things in the car. Lugging things OUT of the car, etc. Plus, I have SO MUCH BACKED UP PAPERWORK. Ugh. It really piled up while I was searching and then buying my new property. So my mind would just glaze over and I would go numb with the thought of tackling that paperwork mountain. Ugh.

Then, I took a sip of Crave. WAHOO! GAZOO! I couldn't move around fast enough. Tote stuff, pack stuff, Did 4 hours NONSTOP of moving through that paperwork mountain. Filing, Sorting, Trashing, Processing, Making Phone Calls, Checking Bank Balances, etc., etc. And guess what, I did not get tired once. Not one second. Not one iota! Wah! Now, would you think I was crazy on caffeine? Absolutely NOT. I had really nice mellow, even stamina and endurance. (And I did NOT crash nor get a headache or anything. And slept REALLY GOOD that night.)

And since I could process ALL that paperwork so effortlessly and with HOURS of excellent CONCENTRATION, I think my few sips of CRAVE were a beyond the beyond the beyond experience. WHAT an investment!

WOW! Well, you can see I am sold on Crave -- one sip did it for me!

CRAVE IT, DUDE!"

Pat Crosby
Diamond Affiliate

http://coachme.CraveBigMoney.com

No comments: