Saturday, September 22, 2007

What is said about MPM

Dear Ginny,



I just read your honest accounting of the current manpower situation in continuing to develop MPM. I want to write a word of encouragement to you to not give up (something I don't think you would do anyway) but just wanted you to know I am "listening" to you when I get the daily and weekly updates.



I am so grateful to be part of the MPM business and network.

It is what the world not only needs but it is quite ready for what MPM offers to people.



Our world is moving at lightning speed to an new and wonderful future world of prosperity and it will be done with concepts and committments lik yours and the My Power Mall WAY!!!



Even though I have not devoted much time to this point in sharing the Mall I do use it and have found great deals, savings and quality. The online DRUGSTORE is a fantastic find and my partner bought nursing uniforms at the uniform site that he could not find here in our area that fit.



I loved "bidding" at BIDZ and bought a lot of fine jewelry at very resonable prices and the gifts were well received!



I am wearing a watch that is of fantastic design and quality and think of the fun I had bidding for it on MPM!



Helen Keller is quoted as having said, "Life is an Adventure or Nothing at All!"



Welcome to the ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME. I'm in this business for the long haul!



Sincerely, Roger Evans, Edgewood, Kentucky





http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/12520

No comments: