Monday, September 24, 2007

FOCUS ON A PRIMARY INCOME, FORCUS AND DIVERSIFY,

FOCUS

Thank you for being a part of our incredible program
Again here is a review of the 8 keys and your LESSON for the day...


#1: OWN your own business .

#2: Commit to SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE


#3: Discipline Yourself to SAVE


#4: Look for RISK


#5: Become a PROBLEM seeker

#6: Do what you LOVE to do


#7: PATIENCE


#8: FOCUS on a Primary Income and Diversify



Today's lesson is to concentrate on Principle #8:

FOCUS on a Primary Income and Diversify....






Lesson #8 is one that I discovered the hard way. It is a simple method that will allow you to move from survival to significance, from scarcity to abundance and prosperity.
When I was 22 years old I started my first company- on a shoestring budget. I was lucky. Within 3 months we had grossed over $200,000 in sales... and then reality set in... expenses set in... lack of knowledge set in... and FEAR set in.

And like many of us have probably learned, FEAR can either motivate us to ACTION... or paralyze us to STOP...

Well, I've always been (and probably always will be) someone motivated to move forward, so even though some of the signs we're there, I kept pushing on...

My partner quit working and left me with both his and my work load. Times grew frustrating... Here I was at 22 years old and built what I would even say today was a solid foundation with over $200,000 in about 90 days...

The unfortunate part is that I put all my eggs in one basket with my partner. I was young, vulnerable, influencable and before I knew it, within about 8 months our bank account was virtually empty, I was STRESSED OUT and had had ENOUGH...

I'll never forget it... We were at a clients location on my BIRTHDAY and I was reading the sports section thinking about my options...

I had had enough. Even though I didn't want to. Even though my EGO was holding me back from getting a J.O.B. I made a decision, that it was time to regroup.

I closed the newspaper, walked over to my partner and said goodbye... then walked over to our CLIENT and wished him well...

It was one of those CRUCIAL moments that happen in our lifetime where we define the moment or it defines us...

I share this story with you because I have met many people in the business world, who get so hung up on being there own boss they never get the chance to move from getting by (survival) to a life of significance.

Granted... taking that job, was a humbling experience. It was NOT what I was really excited to do. However, I knew from my sports background that we've got to go back to the fundamentals. We've got to have a BASE to build from. We've got to have the FOUNDATION in place to EXPAND from.

For me, I had to LET GO to let it GROW- my DREAM that is.

I only worked that JOB for about a year before I ventured back to doing my own thing because I had gotten things back in order to BUILD FROM-

Today, I would share with anyone starting off with a DREAM of their own thing to maintain a PRIMARY SOURCE of income until their BUSINESS is netting them what the primary source of income is bringing in.

The PRIMARY INCOME gives us the stability, structure and foundation to make SOUND decisions from an abundant place instead of a place of scarcity and survival.

Once the stability is there- and especially mentally- then it's time to DIVERSIFY...

Allow the seeds of prosperity to grow.... allow them to go deep... allow the roots to build... and when you have a tree that would likely grow with or without you (or with minimal maintenance) NOW is the time to plant more seeds...

The seeds of an incredible future. The seeds of PROSPERITY. The seeds of ABUNDANCE.

You deserve it.

You are an expert at something. Take the time to USE your expertise to GROW your DREAM and BUILD the FUTURE you deserve.

Speaking of building the future you deserve...

I'd love the opportunity to meet you personally.

If you haven't had the chance to register for our upcoming F.REE TeleTraining - do it right now.

I like to open up the Training for Questions and Answers and will address your greatest business of



life challenge... http://www.prosperitybasedliving.com/tele/register.htm





AND...

If you're excited about the opportunity to go to the NEXT LEVEL right away, feel free to take advantage of our one on one confidential Prosperity Building Plan. Get the details here:

http://www.prosperitybasedliving.com/pp-app/protege-app.htm

I look forward to talking with you SOON!

Until next time....

Make it a great day!


Blessings,


Dan Kuschell

PS: If you're ready for a step by step action plan to go from survival to significance; If you're ready to go from good to great; If you're excited to start building your legacy today - discover the secrets of the leading mentors in the



World Today: http://www.prosperitybasedliving.com/show_audio/radio_show.htm


http://www.coachme-mentorme.net/focusanddiversify.html

No comments: