Monday, December 10, 2007

What will your life be?

I hope you find as you read these letters that I am trying to give you great information, not just a bunch of hype. I want to share with you something that our Founder, Ginny Dye, wrote to challenge all of us. It hit home with me... What about you?

___________________________________________

Here is the first thing you need to know as you strive toward accomplishing your goals and dreams.

There are NO SECRETS TO SUCCESS!

Webster's Dictionary defines a secret as something kept from public knowledge; something mysterious that is beyond general knowledge or understanding.

If that were true then it would mean success is only possible for those few who have access to the great mysterious secrets of success. Nonsense!

People believe there are hidden secrets that will propel them to success. There are no secrets. There are truths, lessons, insights and actions you can take to get you where you want to be. They are not hidden, but neither are they dancing in front of you as you walk through life. You have to WANT to know them. You have to LOOK for them. You have to DO something with them once you know them.

Do you ever wonder what your life is going to be like in 1 year; 5 years; 10 years; 20 years; longer? Of course you do. Everyone does. As we begin this journey together there is a very basic truth you need to hear, and hopefully accept.

Your life will be whatever you decide to make it.

You have got a choice to make. Today. And every other day of your life.

Let me clue you into another secret of life. Where you are in your life today is a direct consequence of every decision you have ever made.

Ouch. I know. It was pretty tough on me when I had to face this truth. I did not like some of what I saw; other things I felt pretty good about. I figure we might as well get this out of the way right at the beginning. I have discovered it is best to face the reality of where you are starting from before you begin a journey. It is the only way you can know how far you have to go; or how far you have come.

So go ahead; take a few minutes (or longer) to think about these two secrets. You may discover the same kind of freedom I did. While it was tough to accept I am ultimately responsible for whatever the condition of my life is right now; there is also incredible freedom in knowing I have the power to make it anything I want it to be. Wow!

I get so tired of people complaining about their lives. Complaining they cannot do certain things because they are just not smart enough. Complaining they will never excel in anything because they just do not have the talent others do. Complaining they will never make much money because no one else they know does. It goes on and on.

I hear it all the time. People selling themselves short because they simply do not believe life will be exciting for them; they do not believe their dreams will ever come true. As long as they believe that; it will be true for them.

Okay, did you hear that? This is another so-called secret of life. If they believe it, it will be true for them. I did not say it was true. I simply said it was true for them because they have decided to believe it. That MAKES it true for them. Too bad!

Especially because the opposite is equally true. If you choose to believe in your ability to excel, to succeed, to make your dreams come true; then you will. Your decision to believe it makes it TRUE FOR YOU!

Today is a day you can use to change your life. To change the way you think about things.

Decide to believe your entire life is going to be an exciting adventure. Decide to believe you will be a success. Decide to believe today is going to be better than yesterday.

Decide and it will be TRUE FOR YOU!


__________________________________________

Take another look at the things that make My Power Mall so powerful...


- MY POWER MALL really is FR*EE. There is no cost to you. EVER.


- There is nothing to SELL. All you have to do is shop in any one of 1000+ stores on your own personal Mall and buy whatever you and your family need and want.


- Give away F*REE Malls and create financial freedom from all the purchases on your team.


- There is no qualifying to receive your income. When you make it, it is yours. Pretty simple.


- There are no meetings. People already know how to shop!


- All tools are FRE*E. You are given everything you need.



The best part about My Power Mall is that you can generate money not only for your organization, but also for your staff AND the people who support you - with a completely FR*EE program. We recommend a certain strategy for every organization we work with. Whoever is reading this letter; you should join My Power Mall first. Then, sign your organization up under you. Once the organization has their website, then you can send it to your Board, your supporters, etc. and let them get their own F*REE Power Mall. Everything that happens from that point forward will create income for your organization, for you, and for the people who are helping you build it. We have created My Power Mall to be the ultimate Win/Win situation for organizations!

My Power Mall has created the perfect system that will harness the Power of Online Spending to Change Lives. In fact, that is their motto. Harnessing the Power of Online Spending to Change Lives!

If you are intrigued and want to know more, please visit my website at http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/12520 . . You will be able to view a great video and have every question answered.
I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,

Rex Andrews
Dewey, Arizona USA
rexsstore@yahoo.com


Free ebook

http://land.mpm-at-msmarketingsystems.com/members/mpmlandingpage.cgi?MPM&1

No comments: