Sunday, March 11, 2007

DON'T SPEND ANOTHER PENNY FOR ONLINE TRAINING



ONLINE TRAINING FOR YOU!



I AM REX ANDREWS DEWEY ARIZONA



"People generally say I'm pretty sane for a 68-year-old but then all of a sudden I got an urge to create this Online Training, website.


I got mad because, just like you, I'm so darn sick and tired of being lied to by the people in NetworkMarketing. The heavy hitters tell you network marketing is a sales business. It's Not. Truth: Network marketing is a teaching and mentoring business. Your product is people. So study peOple find out how you can help them reach their dreams, with Online Training.

Why am I doing this? Mainly because I have found a system that works and I want to share it with you.

I have a mentor Michael Dlough, MentoringFor Free MLM Success Stories with 26 years in the business of Online Training, who is willing to train you and me the right way to be successful in Network Marketing.


I will help you do the same. Secondly, I'm doing it simply because I want to and just because I can.


We have something VERY unique to offer. I firmly believe VERY STRONGLY people can be WILDLY successful in Network Marketing.


WITH OUR ONLINE TRAINING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD NEWS ABOUT MENTORING FOR FREE FROM

Bodil Toennevold.
I`m living in Norway, but yet running a home based business together with Rex and some other peoples from different countries in the world.
I have been interested in the Network Marketing industry for some years now.
The first years I failed many times. But even I failed I believed that there had to be a way to build a Network Marketing home business with success.
I was searching the inter net, and after many months I got in contact with my Norwegian sponsor and my up liners from US, which had a very good company and business opportunity to offer me. And I did start a business together with them.
I also found the Mentoring for Free Team. They teach me network marketing in a way I never had seen before! A friendly way where I didn't have to sell. I didn't have to ask my friends to join my business either!!
What I later got to know was that Michael Dloughy in Mentoring for Free had learned from the owner of the company I and Rex are working together in how to build a business with the Methodism he teaches people in Mentoring for free!
So I think; Rex and I have found the key to success, I am sure!
We have both a company and a Mentoring Team doing it the same way.

I know Rex want to help you even you do not joining his business opportunity. He is a very friendly and good thinking man. But if you also are looking for a good and honest business opportunity, or have been struggling a long time with that one you are in now, do ask him about what he are doing. I`m sure you will be interested to look closer to it.

Bodil Toennevold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEST OF ALL


I am: Empathetic, Good listeners, Sympathetic to the problems of Network Marketing, Provider of opinions and ideas, Experienced in Network Marketing, Willing and able to offer my time and skills voluntarily for the benefit of online training you for a leader.


AS YOUR MENTORS WE ACT AS YOUR SOUNDING BOARD, WE WALK ALONGSIDE. MY ROLE AS A MENTOR IS TO SUPPORT


I choose to support you with every fiber of my body as you invests in your hopes, dreams & life into this industry. It makes my day to help you keep those spark alive.We will online train you for free. No strings.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not threatened by anyone or any company in this industry.But I do understand that they are threatened by Mentoring forFree.

Most STILL don't take the time and make the commitment to train their own people.


We help you develop confidence in yourself and the skills needed to succeed in Network Marketing.


We will help you STIMULATE the ability to identify accurately what it is you really hunger for AND WE CHALLENGE you to focus on YOUR CORE DESIRE.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

.Monday thu Thursday evening conference calls. .Your live leads are called by you and me. .Saturday evenings coaches corner mastermind call.


WE TEACH

.how to build your lead list without purchasing leads. .how to spot a person's personality type.

.how to build a relationship. .how to evaluate and compare companies compersanion plans.

.We do not sell or promote any company on these calls.

SIMPLY STATED:

My main goal is to help YOU, just as Michael Dlouhy is helping me. If I can do that, I'll be happy. Who knows? Maybe someday, you & I WILL wind up working together.

LEARN FROM THE BEST

Online Training Expert Michael Dlouhy Created the Technologies We Teach

http://www.coachme-mentorme.net/onlinetraining.html

No comments: