Friday, March 14, 2008

Success Team Builders

I am so proud. I am part of the fastest growing team in Vitamark International. This team is absolutely AWESOME. We all work together. Sideline, upline, downline, doesn’t matter. We all work together. I have never in my life seen a team in a network marketing company that works together like we do.
I’ve been in a few other network marketing companies and have received little or no support. In one company, my sponsor was this awesome lady who is to this day a great friend. However, the person above her was a “big dog” with the company. If you weren’t at a certain level, she wouldn’t work with you. Unfortunately, my sponsor wasn’t at that level and neither was I. We were just starting out. How could we be at that level? We weren’t “worthy” of her time.
I don’t care what level someone is at, they can call on me for help anytime. I will never be “that person”. Our team puts the egos out of the way.
My mentors - Art Jonak, Tom “Big Al” Schreiter, Michael Dlouhy and Richard Dennis are 4 of the most brilliant minds in network marketing. They have taught me that NO ONE can do it alone. None of them can build an organization and be successful on their own. It takes a TEAM of people working together and following a proven system.
Success Team Builders has that proven system.
One thing that my mentor did for me when I started with Success Team Builders was BELIEVE in me. Two years ago this week when I joined the Success Team Builders, I did NOT believe I deserved success. I came from a horrible childhood and had no belief in myself. My mentors let me borrow their belief in ME until I believed in myself. I now give that back to every one of my team members. I am here for any one of them anytime.
If someone on my team is willing to give of themselves, I am willing to help them and believe in them. I will do whatever I can to help them succeed. I will give them all of the tools and help them use them. I do three way calls for my team members anytime. I call people with them. I work with them until they have the belief in themselves to work with their team. I give them responsibilities so they can grow into the leaders they deserve to be.
Some of my team members have told me “I was afraid to call you because you’re so busy.” I am NEVER too busy to help a team member who needs my support.
How important is teamwork? It is PRICELESS!!! Without a team of people who believe in you and will work with you, you can not make it in this industry. Not one of us can do it alone.
If you are coachable, I will coach you and help you succeed.
Have an awesome day!!!
http://www.vitamark.com/965463

No comments: